Monroe Consulting Group is a global team of recruitment specialists, boasting a network of over 40 offices located throughout Europe, USA, Asia and Australia. Our office located in Jakarta, works with some of the best-known local and multi-national companies to deliver consistently high levels of service and delivery within Middle to Senior Management recruitment.
Our client is a multinational construction consulting company, servicing various clients from mining, oil & gas, geothermal and several other industries with offices all around South America, Europe, Asia, New Zealand and Australia.
To strengthen the core management team, they are looking for a qualified person to join their office in Jakarta for the following position:
LEAD PROJECT MANAGER
The Lead Project Manager will be responsible to the Program Manager for delivery of allocated projects from concept to handover to achieve client’s programs and company’s objectives and the quality and performance of the Project Management teams and construction supervision teams.
- Ensures smooth and effective communications between clients’ team and company’s project team
- Reviews preliminary schedules and layouts, ensures that the project managers are effective in the detailing and scoping of the works including time cost, stakeholder and risk issues
- Reviews authority permitting strategies and performance and directs Project Managers and their consultants on permit performance
- Carry audits to ensure that the Project Managers and Procurement are coordinating the procurement process and the procurement of construction works and equipment in accordance with the procurement plans
- Overviews the site supervisors in reviewing site safety plans and JSAs in accordance with client’s safety objectives, reviews documented findings and implementation of recommendations for improvement
- Audits contract security and insurances, and acts as overall superintendent of the contracts including certifying payments, authorising extension of time and variations (under delegation), managing provision of design information to clarify documentation
- English proficiency is an absolute must
- Preferably holds Master’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 15 years experience in handling various EPC projects
- Preferably holds recognizable professional certification in Project Management with superior time management skill
- Knowledgeable of HSSE implementations in project
- Having good understanding of work permit management and competency assessment
- Having analytical, strategic thinking & general management balance with practical approach
- Highly articulate communicator with strong leadership character
- Flexible and adaptable team player
- High level of accountability and responsibility
- Detail oriented self starter with a “can do” attitude
If your professional qualifications meet all the requirements above, please submit your latest CV in MS Word file along with your recent photograph before May 14, 2008 to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications would be treated in strict confidentiality and we regret that only short listed applicants would be notified for an interview.